Amada Senior Care
Our Commitment: At Amada Senior Care San Fernando Valley, we view each of our clients as members of our family–and we care for them accordingly. We realize that superior care extends far beyond cooking and cleaning, and it is our mission to ensure that each of our clients is not only safe and healthy, but feels happy, valued, and fulfilled every day. This dedication also extends to our clients’ families and loved ones, as we strive to nurture and support them throughout their senior care journey.
As the owner of Amada Senior Care San Fernando Valley, Rick Hagins has seen firsthand the difference that compassionate, top-quality care makes in the lives of his clients and their families. Throughout his years serving seniors throughout the San Fernando Valley, including Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Chatsworth, Northridge, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Encino, Van Nuys, the Hollywood Hills, and dozens of surrounding communities, Rick has held firmly to his conviction that every senior deserves to live with dignity.
Says Rick, “Having grown up in the San Fernando Valley, I have a heart for its residents. I’m grateful that my experience in senior care allows me to provide guidance, support and resources to valley families who are facing the difficulties of deciding what to do when a loved one is dealing with health-related issues.”
Rick and his wife Michelle and each member of the Amada Senior Care team in San Fernando Valley are dedicated to going beyond basic home-care by gaining a deep understanding of clients and their individual needs so that they can make a truly positive impact on their lives. Amada’s San Fernando Valley team also understands the range of emotions seniors and their families experience as they consider in-home care. The number one goal is to guide families through this delicate transition in a way that helps each member feel supported and confident in their decision to place their trust in us.
Amada caregivers are trained to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) like:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation/Feeding
- Most Non-medical Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Walking, Ambulating, Exercise Assistance
Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Experts
- Benefit Verification and Policy Review: LTCi benefits mean nothing unless you know how to use them effectively. Our experts at Amada San Fernando Valley will help you verify, understand, and manage your benefits.
- Processing Claims and Submitting Paperwork: A senior care adviser from Amada San Fernando Valley can help speed the claim filing process so you can start using your benefits as soon as possible.
- Advocacy via Direct Contacts with Insurance Carriers: The LTCi advisers at Amada have spent years building a robust network of direct contacts with insurance carriers and third-party administrators in the San Fernando Valley. This means that we can advocate on your behalf so that you can be sure you or your loved one will receive the full benefits to which you are entitled.
- Benefits Assignment and Payment Monitoring: The advocates at our LTCi Resource Center will continue to support you even after your claims are filed and process by coordinating and overseeing a care plan customized to meet your unique needs and preferences.
Veterans Assistance Programs
A large number of our clients in the San Fernando Valley area have served our nation as veterans or as the spouses of veterans, and many of them don’t realize that they may be entitled to significant financial assistance through the VA Aid and Attendance program. Aid and Attendance is specifically for wartime veterans and their surviving spouses who require assistance with activities of daily living. The veterans’ advocates at Amada can help you or your loved one take full advantage of this program and other resources so that the best care is within your reach. Contact us for more information!
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.AmadaSanFernandoValley.com