Allied Professionals Home Care
Founded in 2014, Allied Professionals Home Care strives to ensure a better quality of life for out clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care.
We strive to ensure better quality of life for our clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care.
Building and embracing a client-focused organization that inspires trust, respect and compassion. A caring staff that instills a desire to care for others drives the quality of our services.
Building Lasting Unforgettable Experiences, one customer at a time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Professional: Allied Professionals Home Care, LLC. staff is experienced in making people more comfortable.
- Dependability: You can rely on us to be there when you call on us
- Convenience: We can customize a schedule that fits your family’s needs
- Caring: Our Caregivers have experience in care giving and enjoy the fulfillment that come with helping others
- Affordability: We customize a program around your needs and budget
What is personal home care assistance?
Personal home care assistance can best be described as assistance with activities of daily living, the common things that a healthy person would do for him/herself on a daily basis. This would include personal care (bathing, dressing, help with the bathroom), light housekeeping, laundry, linen changes, meal preparation, transportation, running errands and medication reminders. It also consists of things like supervision and companionship
Who can receive personal home care assistance?
Individuals of all ages and with a variety of personal care needs can receive personal home care assistance services. If you feel that you or a loved one may benefit from home care, we are only a phone call away. A member of our experienced staff can meet for a complimentary in-home assessment to determine if personal home care assistance is right for you.
What are caregivers not allowed to do?
Personal home caregivers cannot do anything that would be described as clinical or invasive. Most importantly, they cannot administer any medications. If the client requires insulin, or other injections, they would have to be administered by the client or a trusted member of the family. Also, a caregiver should not be monitoring vitals such as blood sugar, blood pressure, etc.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: Highly trained and qualified caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities such as:
- Companionship & Conversations
- Bathing & Dressing Assistance
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Walking Assistance
- Meal Preparation & Cleanup
- Walking Assistance
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands & Transportation
- Laundry & Linen Changing
- Grocery Shopping
- Arrange & Escort to Appointments
- Monitor Diet & Exercise
- Letter Writing & Texting
- Supervise Household / Maintenance
- Pick Up Prescriptions
- Care of House Plants & Animals
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.alliedprofessionalshomecare.com/