Family and Friends Home Care
Welcome to Family and Friends Home Care, LLC
From the moment of diagnosis, we are here to help.
Home is where the heart is – Family and Friends Home Care, LLC (FFHC) has a mission to enrich each and every life, functioning as a non- medical and medical home health staffing agency.
Our Veterans & Client’s can’t do it all alone, and neither can we. At FFHC, we know how important and valuable our partnerships with health care professionals are. That is why we want to make your job easier. At a time in life when exceptional care is needed the most, we, at FFHC, proudly provide the home health care that can be the most beneficial for everyone.
There is no place like home for Veterans and Families
Every client is unique. We offer different care options for personalized care focusing on the client. Here is the list of non-medical in home care service we provide:
- Homemaking Services
- Meal Preparation, Basic Cooking
- Laundry, Linens
- Light Housekeeping/Home-making
- Transportation Arrangement, Prescription Pick-up
- Caring Companionship
- Meaningful Activities
You may have what it takes to be eligible for the “Aid & Attendance” benefit.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Care and Grooming
- Bathing Assistance
- Skin Care
- In and Out of Bed Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Exercise Routine Assistance
- Dietary Support
- 24-Hour Availability
- Comprehensive Care Plan & Assistance
- 24/7 On-Call, Full-time, Part-time, Overnight
- Long-term, Short-term, Respite Care
- Trained & Skilled Home Care Providers
- Mobility Assistance
- Monthly Supervisory Client Visitation (Optional)
- Veterans Care Program Referrals
THE AID & ATTENDANCE PENSION
The A & A Pension can provide up to $1789 per month for single veterans; $1404 per month for married veterans and $1149 a month for the surviving spouse without dependents (These figures are based on 2014 veteran’s pension rate table). The A & A Pension can also assist individuals who are blind or a patient in a nursing home because of mental or physical incapacity. Assisted care in an assisting living facility also qualifies.
- Do You Have the “3-Ms”?
- Military: Are you a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran who served at least 90 days on active duty, at least one day during wartime, with an honorable discharge?
- Medical: Do you have a non service-connected medical condition causing you to need assistance with activities of daily living?
- Did you serve during one of the VA Defined War Periods?
- World War II: Dec 7, 1941-Dec. 31, 1946
- Korean Conflict: June 27, 1950-Jan. 31, 1955
- Persian Gulf War: Aug 2, 1990- date to be prescribed by Presidential proclamation or law. Must have served active duty for 2 years.
VISION STATEMENT – OUR COMMITMENT
- Reach Out to Veterans
- Be the best Home Care Agency in Ohio
- Be at the top of our industry
- Stay in compliance with our mission
- Educate the Public about PTSD
- Train and educate our Staff
- Recruit qualified employees
- Recruit compassionate employees
- Aid and engage in opportunities that will enhance growth of FFHC
- Engage in activities that will capture community attention and involvement
- To be a Spiritual Lead Company
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.familyfriendshomecare.org/