Living in your own home can be the most wonderful thing in the world. It’s where you’re most comfortable, where you belong. But sometimes it can get overwhelming and you’d like someone to help out. What better solution than to call our agency. Whether it’s long or short term, we offer quality companion care as well as care by the hour. And it can make all the difference.
ABOUT O’HARA SENIOR CARE SERVICES, INC.
Brendalee O’Hara has decades of professional and personal home care experience. Since 2004 she has helped countless families throughout all of Rhode Island with their home care needs. Dedicated and passionate she is committed to providing support with ideas and solutions to most any problem or issue you may be facing. From having help at home to navigating the complicated and time-consuming process of the options available to those in need.
A Native Rhode Islander Brendalee has extensive knowledge & experience in the Health Care field that includes Medicare and Medicaid, LTC Insurance, VA Aid & Attendance Benefit and other State and Waiver Programs. As an advocate for her severely disabled son she worked tirelessly to ensure that he continued to live at home with 24- hour care that lasted for 27 years.
As a consumer of in-home care for almost 30 years she experienced the challenges of having dependable & consistent care at home. These experiences led her to believe that she could provide better services than what was available. Care that would give families the peace of mind that their loved one was being well taken care of by a trusted, competent, dependable and compassionate Caregiver.
Your family member will be treated with the same love, compassion and respect as if they were our own. That is our pledge to you.
O’Hara Senior Care Services, Inc. is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring.
Companions may provide a wide array of services, including:
• Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
• Shopping and performing other household errands
• Reminding clients to take their medication
• Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
• Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
• Making and changing the bed
• Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
• Providing respite for family caregivers
• Helping with correspondence to family and friends
• Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
• Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
O’Hara Senior Care Services, Inc. recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors. Therefore, we provide experienced caregivers to communicate with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients.
For more information, please visit: www.oharaseniorcare.com